1. Insert a SIM card from a new service provider into your iPhone. It doesn’t have to be a SIM card from the network you wish to unlock – it can be any valid SIM card from ANY network provider (GSM SIM CARDS ONLY). Verizon & Sprint are not GSM SIM CARDS.
2. By inserting new SIM card, connect your iPhone to your computer and wait for iTunes to detect your phone.
3. Once it’s been detected, disconnect the iPhone from your computer and wait for 20 seconds or so.
4. Reconnect your iPhone to your computer and wait for iTunes to detect it again.
5. Once your iPhone is detected for 2nd time, the process is completed and your iPhone will be unlocked. After searching for few seconds, you’ll see your new carrier logo appear in the top left hand corner on the screen of your iPhone’s. This unlock is permanent and you can update your iPhone’s firmware at anytime.
If you wish to see the unlock screen below within iTunes to confirm this is an official unlock, simply perform a restore within iTunes and once your iPhone is restored you will be presented with the message”Congratulation’s, your iPhone has been unlocked” once the restore has completed.
If this doesn’t work then call 1 888 719 4495 and select option for hammer unlocks.